The Associate will report to the Executive Director as well as the Project Leader and will have exposure to high-level contacts and institutions in the social, private and public sector globally. He/she will be responsible for the coordination of certain engagements with client organizations and knowledge development.
Please send a cover letter, a recent CV, and two references to email@example.com with the Subject: Associate Application, before April 15, 2019.
- Coordinate provision of strategic support to leading philanthropic entities
- Manage approach and institutional knowledge on key issues and trends
- Contribute to knowledge development in the regions in which we work
- Represent Globesight at high-level meetings and conferences
- Prepare a variety of materials including correspondence, reports, charts, spreadsheets and statistical data that may be technical and/or sensitive, maintaining confidentiality
- Other related tasks as required
- Master’s or other advanced degree from a leading & recognized university in the field of economics, development studies, public policy, international relations or related area
- Proven track-record in international development or international affairs, with strong knowledge of Middle East, Africa, and South Asia regions being a plus
- Ability to engage leadership and senior management at top regional and global institutions
- Diligent organizational, research and writing (long & short-form) skills are a must
- Self-disciplined, hardworking, good communication skills & can take initiative
- Strong command of Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and good analytical skills
- Proficiency in multiple languages would be an added asset
- This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, basic benefits and growth potential