This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to work in a dynamic organization focused on social development and international affairs. The individual will provide program support for Globesight in East Africa and specifically explore the potential for our growing practice in the region as well as look at the issue of financing for development at a local level.
We are seeking an individual with an excellent academic background, experienced in research and program development with a “can-do” attitude to help drive forwards our work across a number of projects.
- Track relevant track news and current events
- Develop and expand research and information databases
- Prepare updates and reports as required
- Research a specialized topic in the social sector
- Other tasks as required
- This individual should be based in Kenya for the duration of the assignment
- Recent graduate or current student in the field of international affairs, public policy, development studies or a relevant field, with a strong academic track record
- Demonstrated interest, study and/or experience in the social sector, international affairs, international development or a related field
- Excellent English oral, written, and communication/presentation skills
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis.