The Project Leader will report directly to the Executive Director (ED) in all matters and will have exposure to high-level contacts and institutions in the social, private and public sector. He/she will be responsible for (co-)leadership of engagements with client organizations, project coordination, knowledge development in relevant areas, and overall supervision of project teams.
- Drive our engagement with global organizations active in social impact/development
- Oversee project coordination, delivery and pacing across multiple clients • Assist in the professional development of junior staff
- Contribute to knowledge development in the regions in which we work • Represent Globesight at high-level meetings and conferences.
- Prepare a variety of materials including correspondence, reports, charts, spreadsheets and • statistical data that may be technical and/or sensitive, maintaining confidentiality.
- Other related tasks as required.
- Master’s or other Advanced degree from a leading & recognized university in the field of economics, development studies, public policy, international relations or related area.
- Background in strategy or consulting is required.
- Proven track-record in international development or international affairs with strong knowledge of Middle East, Africa, and South Asia regions being a plus. Ability to engage leadership and senior management at top regional and global institutions.
- Diligent organizational, research and writing (long & short-form) skills are a must.
- Self-disciplined, hardworking, good communication skills & can take initiative. Strong command of Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and good analytical skills. Proficiency in multiple languages would be an added asset.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, basic benefits and growth potential.